Lee‘s Gas Station at 1544 Shore Road
Lee’s gas station building near Belhaven Avenue found many uses over the years.
Borough Hall 1920s - City Hall 1931
Lee’s Gas station was moved behind City Hall during WW 2 for Linwood’s first police station.
Library Workshop Building circa 1970
Linwood library moved into the old City Hall in 1965 and used the building as a workshop for book repair.
Museum Annex May 2014
The building is now home for displays about the police station and neighborhood stores and gas stations.
Linwood Police Dept 1942-1965
Photos of early police captains and WW2’s special police along with documents and equipment tell an interesting story.
20th Century Neighborhood Stores
Pictures of the old corner stores and gas stations are being collected for displays here.